Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Online Crafting Magazine - A Must See

I was thrilled not only to be introduced to a brand new online crafting E magazine - Craft Tonic - but also to be featured in their first edition!!

It is a beautifully put together publication. It is neither too long, nor too short. The photography is stunning and it has some great articles to boot!! The direct link is: http://www.thecrafttonic.com




This was my feature - Union Jack Gift Tags that are available through my folksy shop: www.folksy.com/shops/Claryce Design




I thought these were cute :) Birds made by a method called 'needle felting'. As you know I am a sucker for anything bird related :) Not sure how one felts in this way but I am intrigued enough to Google it!!


Check it out - it is well worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment