Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Look





I took it into my head yesterday to re-photograph my tags. Although I wasn't unhappy with my existing photos I knew there was room for improvement. So I spent the whole afternoon 'staging' them with a box wrapped in brown paper and stringand I even got out the Christmas decorations as well :)






I am really pleased with how they turned out. These new photos make the tags look more vintage and show their gorgeous muted colours far better than the photos taken on a plain white background. I just hope prospective customers agree :)
You can see all the new photos in my Folksy shop: www.folksy.com/shops/ClaryceDesign

1 comment:

  1. oh, yes - they look very good. The second photo is my favourite. The lighting seems just right.
    Beautiful tags :-)

    ReplyDelete