Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Etsy Treasury


The other day my Christmas notecards were featured in a treasury that a fellow Etsian had compiled.
Today, after waiting patiently for a week - until the number of lists dropped below the cut off number - I compiled a treasury of my own featuring some truly irresistible items made or offered by other Etsians. The aqua colour palette for the treasury started with my own bird silhouette necklace which I wanted to showcase ( you are permitted to feature one of your own items ). I think you will agree that the items featured alongside mine are all gorgeous :) I especially love the art print of the washing being hung out - just beautiful!

If you want to have a closer look at any of the items use the following link:-


Hurry though because it expires in 2 days!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire, it's a really gorgeous treasury, thanks for much for including my earrings in it.

    Your bird necklace is beautiful
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete